1

“Orange is the New Black”

Netflix is the television of the future, and “Orange is the New Black” is its pioneering creation. There’s nothing quite like getting 13 brand-spanking-new episodes of binge-worthy TV all at once – so this June 6, grab a pint of ice cream and put your night aside. It’s going to be a full night through with OITNB

“True Blood”

If only to see if they can recover from the fiasco that was season six. I originally fell in love with TB for its over-the-top attempts at political commentary and societal statements, but the last couple of seasons have taken it to a new level of crazy. Season seven’s their last chance to redeem the vampire world of Bon Temps, La., and I can’t wait. I’m longing to whisper “Sookie” in a cheesy Southern accent at least a few more times before the show wraps up.  TB’s final season heads to HBO on June 22.

“Under the Dome”

It was clear by about 10 minutes into the pilot episode that this would never be quality television, but it’s summer entertainment at its summery-est. Last season, “Under the Dome” was advertised as a 13-episode-long event, but alas, they just had to return for round two this summer. I’m 90 percent sure that the acting will get worse, the special effects will get more unbelievable and the plotlines will get more ridiculous, but I will be there every step of the way. Check out CBS on June 30.

– By Emelia Fredlick