Crime Report 9/27/13
• On Sept. 17 at 4:40 p.m., Emory police received a call regarding a stolen bike. The bike was taken from the rack in front of Dobbs Hall. The chain lock was missing in addition to the bike. The two items were valued at $260.
• On Sept. 17 at 6:00 p.m., Emory police received a call from a student located at the Goizueta Business School who reported that he left his wallet in his backpack in the room. According to the report, the individual never left the room but noticed his wallet was missing. The incident is under investigation.
The following reports have been previously featured in the Police Record. The Emory Police Department was not available for comment by press time.
• On Sept. 9, Emory police received a call from an individual located at the Beta Theta Pi (Beta) house located at 15 Eagle Row. According to the individual, at around 11 p.m. while he was asleep, he awoke upon hearing his door open. An individual entered the room and said he was looking for drugs and whether Beta was the right fraternity to do that. Following the meeting, the next morning the individual noticed his wallet was missing. The subject has not been identified.
• On Sept. 13 at midnight, officers responded to a person down due to alcohol at Harris Hall. The female student claimed she was at a Sigma Chi party and was unable to say how much alcohol she consumed. The individual was walked by her friends to Emory hospital.
• On Sept. 13 at 9:28 p.m., officers responded to a call on North Decatur Rd. of an individual throwing rocks into the street. The individual was located, and it was noted that the subject had some medical issues. The individual ceased throwing rocks after speaking with officers.
— Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade