Crime Report 9/20/13
• On Sept. 12 during a walk through of the Kappa Sigma house located at 20 Eagle Row, a pipe and grinder were spotted on a counter in plain sight. The objects were confiscated from the room, and the Office of Residence Life was notified. The incident is also under investigation.
• On Sept. 9, Emory police received a call from an individual located at the Beta Theta Pi (Beta) house located at 15 Eagle Row. According to the individual, at around 11 p.m. while he was asleep, he awoke upon hearing his door open. An individual entered the room and said he was looking for drugs and whether Beta was the right fraternity to do that. Following the meeting, the next morning the individual noticed his wallet was missing. The subject has not been identified.
• On Sept. 13 at midnight, officers responded to a person down due to alcohol at Harris Hall. The female student claimed she was at a Sigma Chi party and was unable to say how much alcohol she consumed. The individual was walked by her friends to Emory hospital.
• On Sept. 13 at 9:28 p.m., officers responded to a call on North Decatur Rd. of an individual throwing rocks into the street. The individual was located, and it was noted that the subject had some medical issues. The individual ceased throwing rocks after speaking with officers.
• On Sept. 14 at 3:50 p.m., officers received a call from the Oxford Rd. building in regards to the theft of an iPhone and wallet. According to the individual, he left his wallet and phone on the counter and walked a way. An hour later, both were missing. The wallet contained various credit cards. The iPhone is valued at $200.
— Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade