– On Aug. 20, Emory Police Department (EPD) received a call regarding a suspicious individual going in and out of office spaces in the Goizueta Business School. Between approximately 10:38 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., the individual was in the B-School. Officers located the individual by Cox Hall. The individual was charged with criminal trespassing because EPD had encountered him before. The individual was allowed to leave campus.

– On Aug. 20, Emory Police Department (EPD) received a call regarding a suspicious individual going in and out of office spaces in the Goizueta Business School. Between approximately 10:38 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., the individual was in the B-School. Officers located the individual by Cox Hall. The individual was charged with criminal trespassing because EPD had encountered this him before. The individual was allowed to leave campus.

– On Aug. 24 at 3:30 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding underage possession of alcohol at Dobbs Hall. A resident under the influence of alcohol fell off his bed and sustained injuries. When EPD met with the individual, he said that he had been drinking at Maggie’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill. The individual was uncoordinated and had slurred speech. Officers called the on-call Resident Advisor to take further action. The individual was transported to Emory University Hospital.

– On Aug. 24 at approximately 11:36 p.m., officers responded to a call at Kappa Sigma Fraternity. EPD received a call from a concerned individual regarding two individuals talking about climbing up the balcony. Officers arrived and noticed two individuals jumping off a bench on the balcony on the second floor of the house. It appeared as if the individuals might have consumed alcoholic beverages. Campus Life was notified, and the case was turned over for administrative action.

–By Writer Brandon Fuhr