– On April 5 at 1:37 a.m., officers responded to a report from a taxi driver who dropped off two students at the Woodruff P.E. Center who refused to pay their fare. According to the driver, after picking up the students from a bar in downtown Atlanta, he dropped them off on campus, and they began to walk away without paying. Once officers arrived, they made contact with the students, and the individuals said they needed to go to an ATM to pay the driver. Campus Life was notified regarding the incident. Upon further investigation, officers learned that the license of the taxi driver was suspended, and he was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license.

– On April 5 at 9:45 p.m., Emory police responded to a call regarding an individual who was under the influence of alcohol in McTyeire Hall. When officers arrived, they located the individual in the stairwell and noticed blood on the right side of the individual’s face. According to police, it had appeared that he had fallen down the staircase. The individual was transported to Grady Hospital as a result of his injuries. The student was also in possession of a fraudulent Georgia I.D., which was confiscated by the officer. The incident has been turned over to Campus Life.

– On April 7 at 1:30 a.m., officers responded to a call from the Zeta Beta Tau house located at 8 Eagle Row following a triggered fire alarm. When officers and DeKalb Fire arrived at the location, they spoke with the fraternity vice president and determined that it was a false alarm. DeKalb fire said they believed a fog machine used in the house may have activated the alarm.

– On April 7, officers received a report from a disk jockey (DJ) at the Alpha Tau Omega house located at 12 Eagle Row. According to the DJ, he was playing music at a party at the house when his phone was removed sometime between 1:00 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. The individual was able to track his phone to the Longstreet Means Residence Hall but was unable to directly locate the phone. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On April 6 between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., and individual broke into a car on the Clairmont campus near Building E and stole a wallet. According to the victim, his car was open and the wallet was in plain sight. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade