– On April 19, officers received a call from the Phi Delta Theta house located at 20 Eagle Row. According to an individual in the house, as he was walking downstairs, he heard glass on the front door cracking. When he arrived at the door, he did not see anyone near the area.

– On April 19 at 2:28 a.m., Emory police received a call from a taxi driver who brought two students to campus from Maggie’s Neighborhood Bar and Grill. Prior to leaving the bar, the students and the driver agreed upon an set fare. Upon arrival at Emory, the students changed the price they were willing to pay. Following the dispute, officers arrived, and the students agreed to pay the fare.

– On April 17 at 1:58 a.m., officers received a report from the Phi Delta Theta house located at 20 Eagle Row of an individual carrying and spraying a fire extinguisher in nearby bushes. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the individual. A considerable amount of fire extinguisher dust was found outside the building on the benches. Campus Life was notified.

– On April 18 at 6:42 p.m., student conduct officers notified Emory police of a drinking game, “pong,” at the Pi Kappa Alpha house located at 22 Eagle Row. Student conduct obtained information from the students and advised them it was against University policy. Emory police did not obtain any information.

– On April 17, Emory police received an anonymous report from a male victim of an aggravated sodomy that occurred in an unknown residence on Jan. 1. EPD was not provided with details.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade