Crime Report – 4/1/14

• On March 28 at 9:00 a.m., Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding an individual who had been sleeping on the first floor of the Callaway Center. EPD met with the individual and made sure he was alright. The individual said he was just hanging out and agreed to leave the area.

• On March 29 at 9:54 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an individual who had been sleeping in the Emory Clinic. The individual said that he had been out drinking with friends and he didn’t know how he got to the clinic. He said that he was trying to visit a friend at Campus Crossings. The individual was provided transportation to his friend’s residence.

• On March 26 at approximately 6:10 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a theft at the Woodruff PE Center. The student said that she left her bag on the first floor of the PE center when she was playing volleyball. When she came back, she noticed that her wallet was missing from her bag. The wallet contained $100 dollars cash, credit cards and identification.

• On March 25 EPD received a report from the Respect Program that an individual was raped on Jan. 29 at 4:30 p.m. The victim said she was raped in Harris Residence Hall.

• On March 25 EPD received a report that a student was raped on Oct. 31, 2013 in an apartment on Clairmont Campus.

— Compiled by Brandon Fuhr