Crime Report – 3/25/14

• On March 4 at 11:02 p.m., officers responded to a call regarding a group of individuals who were seen shoving an individual into the back of a silver Kia sport utility vehicle in front of Zoe’s Kitchen on Oxford Road. Some of the individuals on the scene said that they were playing a scavenger hunt game while the individual in the trunk said they were playing a game of tag. Some of the individuals on the scene were associated with Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.

• On March 15 at 1:14 a.m., Emory Police Department (EPD), received a call regarding a theft at Alabama Residence hall. The theft involved two computers, an iPad and a Kindle Fire. The investigation was turned over to an investigator.

• On March 20 from 7:11 p.m. to 7:26 p.m., EPD received a report that multiple individuals were riding mountain bikes on the trails between Hahn Woods and Lullwater Park. Officers were unable to locate any individuals when they arrived on the location.

• On March 21 at 10:30 a.m., EPD received a report of a dump truck driving recklessly on Eagle Row. According to the report, the truck ran through a stop sign by the parking garage on Eagle Row. The truck then proceeded to go from 40 to 50 miles per hour to reach a green light at the intersection between Eagle Row and Clifton Road. The dump truck was not located by EPD.

• On March 21 at 2:04 p.m., EPD received a report that an individual fell when he was trying to enter the Math and Science Building to attend class. The individual said he had been drinking. He was not able to respond to clear instructions. The ambulance transported the individual to his residence.

— By Brandon Fuhr