Crime Report 2/1/13
• On Jan. 22 at midnight, Emory police received an anonymous report of sexual battery. The date, time and location are unknown.
• On Jan. 22, Emory Police and DeKalb fire responded to a fire alarm at the Zeta Beta Tau house located at 8 Eagle Row. Smoke was seen coming from the basement. The house’s new chef left the oven on.
Firefighters entered the basement and broke through a kitchen door to turn the oven off. No one was injured.
• On Jan. 24 between the hours of 8:10 p.m. and 10:45 p.m., a student placed his iPhone on the basketball court at the Student Activities and Academic Center.
Following the game, the student discovered that his iPhone was missing. The incident is currently under investigation.
• On Jan. 25, officers received a call at 6:30 p.m. from a student whose duffel — containing headphones and heart rate monitor — was stolen from the Woodruff Physical Education Center.
The items are valued at $120. The incident is currently under investigation.
• On Jan. 22 Emory police received a report of two students stuck in the Dobbs University Center elevator but when officers arrived, no one was inside.
—Compiled by Staff Writer Dustin Slade