– On Oct. 21 at 3:41 a.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a report that a student “had gotten into” Zaya at Dooley’s Den at the Depot. The student was eating a cheesecake, chips and a candy bar. According to the report, the individual was confused and possibly intoxicated. The subject claimed he was going to pay for his meal. Emergency Medical Services arrived, but the student denied treatment. The individual was escorted back to his residence hall. The restaurant declined to prosecute. The incident has been turned over to Campus Life.

– On Oct. 18 at 11:52 p.m., EPD received a noise complaint regarding a party taking place at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house located at 18 Eagle Row. The president of the fraternity was notified of the complaint, and he advised the DJ to turn the music down. Campus Life was notified.

– On Oct. 19 at 5:24 a.m., EPD responded to a report that a student was unconscious due to alcohol intoxication at the Longstreet-Means Residence Hall. The student was passed out in the lobby of the hall. The individual remained unconscious when the officers made contact. The student was transported to Emory University Hospital. Campus Life was notified.

– On Oct. 18, EPD was notified of a theft of $3,500 worth of personal photographic equipment. The stolen property included one camera, two camera lenses and a camera bag. The student said she left the equipment in the computer lab in Cox Hall. When she went back to search for her property, it was missing. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Compiled by News Co-Editor Dustin Slade

Atlanta Hawks Beat Writer |
Dustin is a senior from Miami, FL in the Goizueta Business School studying strategy & management consulting and finance. He joined the Wheel’s editorial board in the spring of his freshman year and spent the next two years helping lead and shape the news team. Outside of the Wheel, Dustin is also a member of Zeta Beta Tau fraternity and an avid South Florida sports fan… even without LeBron James.